Thursday, April 24, 2014

Chocolate Crepes

This was one of the first recipes that I created after learning that I was no longer able to eat any refined sugars. The next time I make this recipe it will be with almond milk rather than regular milk as I find I prefer the taste of almond milk in crepes.

Chocolate Crepes

Ingredients:

1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups 1% milk
2 tbsp organic coconut sugar
4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 egg
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp vanilla

Preparation:

Combine ingredients and whisk until smooth. Poor a thin layer over the bottom of a small or medium greased frying pan (first one will not spread nicely). One the crepe is cooked flip and immediately place onto a plate covered with a paper towel.

If batter is too thick, add a little more milk until it is the desired consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment