Friday, April 18, 2014

New Home!

This is the new home for all of my recipe creations (and yes all of these recipes are mine, I created them, please do not claim them as yours!). I have been having difficulties with my original blog at www.sylvianys.weebly.com. Bitdefender complains when I log into the main portion of the site to edit my blog saying that weebly themselves have been host to more than one phishing scam in the last 90 days. The public link does still work without the warning however, so with any luck it is still safe. Due to this reason I have decided to move to somewhere else, where hopefully this will no longer be an issue Please be patient as I reload all my recipes here. Exam period is about to end, so I have lots of studying to do, but I promise all will be completed by the end of April 2014. As always you can find me on Facebook as Sylvianys, there are no plans to change that at least!

-Sylvianys


No comments:

Post a Comment