Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 2014 Bark Box

 Here is the May bark box, as you can see, Jake was a little more excited than normal to receive this one. He followed me around the house until I went to open the box finally.
 The description of everything that came in this box. This box arrived later than normal this month. My parents who normally receive theirs the day after we do actually got theirs almost a week before us.
 This stuffed, squeaky cat he loved and tried to take it from the box before I could even get a picture of it.
Then he played with the toy for a bit and ignored everything else.
These jerky chews he absolutely loves, and the cat loves them too. I can not open this bag without both Jake and Ryu begging for them.
Another treat ball that has so far been ignored if there are no treats in it, the cat is his favourite.
Apple cobbler flavoured biscuits. Jake does like there, just not as much as the chicken jerky.

 Jake had to show off this new toy to everyone who stopped by the house after he got it. It was rather amusing to watch really.
And in the bed chewing on it after showing it to my husband.

EDIT:

If you are interested in bark box please go here. As of the time I posted this, it states that using this link you can get 10% off your first subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment