Tuesday, August 19, 2014

WoW Screenshots

So while I am sick and injured I have been playing a lot of WoW. I just wanted to share some of the fun little glitches that occurred in the game yesterday (and trust me there were many, not all were documented sadly).

 Most of the day I had black and white characters in a world filled with colour. This one was new to me as I had never seen this before. It always occurred immediately after mounting, and would leave shortly after I began flying (most of the time, but not all of the time). As the day turned into night, the black and white colour effects lasted longer and longer.
 After completing the Riches of Pandaria achievement on all 4 of my 90s to obtain some gold I made my way to timeless isle in order to farm for some timeless coins (after all I needed a better weapon for my dps set, and timeless coins for when I get to that stage of my legendary cloak quest). The first rare that I attempted to defeat on Timeless Isle did this. When it was defeated it sank to the bottom of the ocean and no one there at that time was able to get any loot. The later kill of the Rock Moss rare spawn made up for this by dropping the pattern for one of the rarest and most desired death knight tanking glyphs known as the glyph of regenerative magic. Now if only Huolon had dropped eggs or his mount!
 As you can see here the black and white character and mount continued on different mounts and even in different places. It also did not seem to affect others as I never saw another black and white player (which my husband said he could see my toon appearing as black and white while he was on his computer, he is not pictured as he had not yet arrived on Timeless Isle) and others were in full colour all around me. In this case it was a friend, and fellow timeless coin farmer who is in this screenshot to demonstrate the odd nature of this bug.
Using one of the potions that turns you into a golden lotus hero my bloof elf female became a pandaren male, and was once again in black and white. I wish I had gotten a screen shot of my character sheet in game, as it looked like I had no gear on. As you can see not everything in my bags is appearing as it should. Many of the items are black spaces. On the character tabs it just appeared as if I was not wearing any gear.

Here is the end of my random post showing some of the very weird glitches that can occur in World of Warcraft. The entire week was filled with broken items that Blizzard seemed to break last Tuesday. With any luck today's reset and maintenance will fix them!

Just a hint for those looking to obtain a little gold in the game, go send all your 90s (as you need Pandaria flight training for this) to complete the Riches of Pandaria achievement. Add ons Tom Tom and Paste work well for completing this as paste allows you to paste all the coordinates so wonderfully provided by other players on WoWhead.com. This achievement from start to finish (including the trash you obtain from enemies while in dungeons and the few rares along the way) can net you 2000g per character. All but one of my characters had this in progress already due to a few items found while questing, and those averaged 1500g. In total for one afternoon of flying around collecting items, killing rares, and farming any nodes along the way I earned 6500g on 4 toons and gained the potential for a lot more through ore prospecting and herbs.

See you all in a future post that hopefully will be a new recipe! Injuries are healing, but they are holding me back from doing much. Although not for much longer. Another month of so and things should improve, and in a couple more weeks I will be back in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment