Saturday, June 21, 2014

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Today I decided that I would finally make the peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies I had been craving. I also decided that I wasn't going to prepare a recipe ahead of time, instead I was going to make it up as I went.They definitely are good peanut butter cookies, fairly standard, but I will be playing with this recipe some more in the future just because I can! :) Tomorrow I get to remake monster cookies with coconut sugar for my sister-in-laws birthday dinner. They will be yummy, that I will make sure of!

Enjoy!



Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Yield: 68 small cookies

Ingredients:

1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 cup coconut sugar
2 eggs
1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tbsp chia seeds
1 1/3 cups dark chocolate pieces
1/2 cup milk chocolate pieces

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugar together in a bowl. Add vanilla and eggs, mix well.

Add dry ingredients, mix well, and scoop onto lined trays. Press cookies down with a fork and bake for 10-12 minutes. They should just be starting to brown.

 The dough really wasn't this orange, and the picture did not appear this orange when I took it lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment