Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 2014 BarkBox

 This is the list of items in this months bark box. As you can see they have now added the value of the items and an order code to reorder the items. I definitely like this feature that has been added on. Can't complain when $24 including shipping gets me $40 worth of items in the case of this months bark box.

These two here are of the "silly bums" toy. Jake absolutely loves it, as seen in pictures below. It won't last very long before he tears it apart being a stuffed, crinkly toy with a squeaker.

Beef liver and banana treats, that have only 2 ingredients in them. Beef and banans. How can you go wrong if there are no allergies?
Jake has not yet tried this yet, but I know that as soon as he has a chance to he will love it.
A good size bag of hip and joint treats, that even says it contains 60 treats. I would be happy with these if they weren't fish. The front of the bag says nothing, so finding out the hard way was not fun. Not impressed with these.

I know this month has been lacking in posts, and I will try to get more up in the future. It has just been a rough month for me making it difficult to get much done. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment